"Where Active People Come For Health Care"
Doctor Hodge has been treating young and the not so young since 1980, concentrating on
those individuals with an active and wellness oriented life style.
He has participated in many of the
sports that most people engage in.
Doctor Hodge has a unique way of blending evidence based treatment
for getting out of pain and the ability to assist with improving
personal activity goals.
What to expect:
Courteous office staff
Time with the doctor
Explanation of options of care
A plan of
treatment and goals
There is no guarantee of outcome, but
will guarantee to try our best.
If you will
benefit from combined care, doctor Hodge will refer and work with your
primary care physician and or specialist to provide you with the
best course of care.
Types of treatment:
- Chiropractic adjustment procedures from traditional to the
soft touch of the activator.
- Passive therapy modalities of electrical stimulation,
therapeutic ultrasound, deep laser, heat, ice.
- Exercises from balance, range of motion, stability, core
strengthening, rubber tubing, fit-ball, wobble boards,
air disc, aerobic etc.
- Taping, kinesio, supportive, stabilizing
- Spinal decompression, cervical and lumbar.
- Braces, supports, foot orthotics
- Supplements: advice and recommendations for a healthy life
style including healing after an injury and wellness.
- Training advice for runners, martial arts, rodeo, cycling,
racquet sports, power lifting, weight loss and general health
- Soft tissue release and massage for trigger points, tight
muscles and scar tissue
HI, my name is Denise
We are here to help you.
Call now 972-296-7322